We are a Tanzanian non-governmental organization (NGO) based in Babati, Manyara and founded in May 1992 with registration number 1750.
For over a quarter of a century, we have been collaborating with local communities in Kilimanjaro, Manyara, Tanga and Arusha regions to alleviate extreme poverty by:
- Empowering women and youth;
- Improving crop production and livestock systems;
- Promoting renewable energy;
- Protecting and distributing village water supplies;
- Supporting environmental conservation.
We emphasize on the importance of environmental conservation by taking it into account throughout our projects and by developing reforestation initiatives in rural areas.